Sponsored Giveaway for Inkbird 150 feet Bluetooth signal barbecue thermometer IBT-4XS with 4 probes

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Hey guys!

We are doing this giveaway of our bluetooth barbecue thermometer IBT-4XS (Back magnet design, chargeable battery, last about 60 hours once full charged) with 4 probes, which support up to 150 feet range, It will be a good partner of your amazing cooks and also a good choice for gift.

https://www.amazon.com/Inkbird-Bluetooth-Wireless-Thermometer

Rules:

Reply this post what you intend to do with the thermometer and which country you from.

Will choose 2 winners on 14th March.

Works for US, Canada friends.

There are two cool BBQ accessories which make your cooks more convenient:
BBQ waterproof non-slip gloves and Stainless Steel Pulled Pork & Meat Claws with 20% coupon, if you like, dont miss them~
Hope you can share them with your fiends as well, thanks!

View attachment 389686 View attachment 389687
View attachment 389688

I would use this on my Homemade Ugly Drum Smoker that I built with my sons. They enjoy helping me smoke any type of meat and are really getting into the process. I live in Indiana, USA

For the past several years our local gun club hosts the WOUNDED VETERANS TURKEY HUNT...members of various armed forces that lost limbs or suffered other injuries in battle are taken out one on one with club members who call turkeys and help the Vet manuver in the woods. Cabela's donates gear, blinds, ammo and clothing for this event. This hunt is a two day affair and on final day I donate my time to make desserts and help cook steaks that are also donated by Stores in immediate area. We try to cook each steak and other meats to each person's request for various doneness ..it's difficult to do so by just touching the meat. A thermometer would be awesome to cook to PERFECTION each Vets chosen degree of doneness. This club also hosts several other charity events where precision cooking is provided!! 4244.jpeg 4243.jpeg

That would be awesome I could closely monitor the multiple meats I currently cook in my barrel without having to open the lid a loose heat . Especially in the winter months here in Wisconsin USA .

Well this would certainly be an upgrade <and replacement> to the current set I have from Maverick. I've been hoping to up my game with a dependable set so I can run multiple types of meat at once that require very different finishing temps with out constantly having to open and use a thermometer. It's a big pain in winter to do that with the smoker, you lose alot of heat and it can really struggle to get back up the temps!

I'm here in the USA!

For the past several years our local gun club hosts the WOUNDED VETERANS TURKEY HUNT...members of various armed forces that lost limbs or suffered other injuries in battle are taken out one on one with club members who call turkeys and help the Vet manuver in the woods. Cabela's donates gear, blinds, ammo and clothing for this event. This hunt is a two day affair and on final day I donate my time to make desserts and help cook steaks that are also donated by Stores in immediate area. We try to cook each steak and other meats to each person's request for various doneness ..it's difficult to do so by just touching the meat. A thermometer would be awesome to cook to PERFECTION each Vets chosen degree of doneness. This club also hosts several other charity events where precision cooking is provided!! View attachment 389785 View attachment 389786
That's a awesome group.

Great looking item, I live in the USA and this would be great to use in my smoker and pellet grill!

Hey guys!

We are doing this giveaway of our bluetooth barbecue thermometer IBT-4XS (Back magnet design, chargeable battery, last about 60 hours once full charged) with 4 probes, which support up to 150 feet range, It will be a good partner of your amazing cooks and also a good choice for gift.

Rules:

Reply this post what you intend to do with the thermometer and which country you from.

BBQ waterproof non-slip gloves and Stainless Steel Pulled Pork & Meat Claws with 20% coupon, if you like, dont miss them~

View attachment 389688

My wife and I are going to be moving into our 1st house in WA state USA in about 2 months. I am most excited about being able to get a grill/smoker, wh.ich I can't have in an apartment. I will be starting to learn how to smoke all sorts of meat. This would be great for a new rookie to learn with. I would still use it in the oven for roasts and turkey etc.

Cool! Looking to use this on my MES40 with upgraded Auber WIFI pid. The Auber has a few shortcomings, which includes the notification of product temperatures via their app. I would DEFINITELY put this to good use!! Thanks for the opportunity! USA!

Hey guys!

Rules:

View attachment 389688
Amazing giveaway, appreciate the opportunity.

Hey guys!

Rules:

BBQ waterproof non-slip gloves and Stainless Steel Pulled Pork & Meat Claws with 20% Amazon page coupon for every friends, if you like, dont miss them~
Hope you can share them with your friends as well, thanks!

View attachment 389688
Hey guys!

Rules:

BBQ waterproof non-slip gloves and Stainless Steel Pulled Pork & Meat Claws with 20% Amazon page coupon for every friends, if you like, dont miss them~
Hope you can share them with your friends as well, thanks!

View attachment 389688

Im from Tennessee in the good ole USA and I would love to have something this accurate to verify my infrared heat sensor and Brand new 40 inch Masterbuilt built in meat thermometer to see if it reads the same as my old maverick. It would also be convenient to have one device to monitor multiple sausage logs .

This would be awesome for our church dinners when I'm smoking several different things. Would love to be able to monitor temps on four things. I am from the USA.

I live in The USA, Wisconsin to be more precise, and I would use this probe for everything I smoke (which is almost all of the meat we consume in our house) and all that I grill. Thank You for the opportunity to win such a nice piece of cooking equiptment!

Would love it! Been in the market for a thermometer as I’ve been using the one that came with my GMG Daniel Boone. Be nice to watch temps of everything I’m cooking at once. Here in the USA

From Bama, USA here..... This would be a great addition, I am starting to make snack sticks and summer sausage so I can show all my buddies how to do it so they can start/learn how to do them as well. I only have one old temp monitor that is unreliable at best.... The bluetooth would be a great option as I have a bad back and would save me from having to go up and down these stairs all the time checking on the temps of the pit and meat....

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky