Getting Ready!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

OldSmoke

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Sep 5, 2020
Oregon
I‘m getting ready to continue practicing on ribs tomorrow. They have been coming out pretty good, but not as good as I think they can be. And, for the first time, I will be trying out CSR burnt ends. I went to the meat market today and came away with some real beauties.

To keep myself entertained during the smoke, I put together some trail mix with my smoked cheese, pepperoni, and jerky. It pairs very nicely with a cold beer. Or two. I also stirred up a pot of BBQ sauce. I enjoy putting in a dram of Brown Sugar Bourbon. Some sort of leaked out and into the cook. Hey, it’s ten o’clock, who are you to roll your eyes?

Hint; I have found that using a radiator funnel (new) works great to get the fresh sauce into the recycled ketchup bottles I use for the BBQ sauce. It has a large diameter outlet. It also works a treat to put pellets into a smoking tube. Well, at least more of them go into the tube rather than all over Mrs. Smoke‘s kitchen floor. Those buggers hurt when you are in bare feet in the middle of the night.

6B3CF859-44F1-4FF4-9975-685CDB56F016.jpeg 8BAD76DE-6B00-4E74-B0AB-0C5DC672E377.jpeg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky