1. Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Getting a wierd error

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by q3131a, Jan 10, 2007.

1. q3131a

q3131a Meat Mopper OTBS Member

This is appearing at the top of every page.

?>
    Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/smokingm/www/www/includes/def_tree.php:2487) in /home/smokingm/www/www/includes/page_header.php on line 802

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/smokingm/www/www/includes/def_tree.php:2487) in /home/smokingm/www/www/includes/page_header.php on line 804

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/smokingm/www/www/includes/def_tree.php:2487) in /home/smokingm/www/www/includes/page_header.php on line 805

Any clues?

2. q3131a

Not getting it now. So, I guess no problem.

3. Dutch

Dutch Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead OTBS Member OTBS Admin SMF Premier Member

I've not seen that error message. Does it happen often or was it like a one time thing? If it happens again, shoot a PM to Tulsa Jeff so that he is aware of it.

Thanks,

4. pigcicles

pigcicles Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

q3131a, were you or did you edit any file info. This sounds something like whitespace problems. Usually when file info is edited and blank spaces or lines appear at the end of the file. If it doesn't show up now, don't worry about it. I'm not into programing, but do work on computers. I've heard talk of this, but usually by people who host/edit webs or forum sites. Anyway too much geek stuff. If you're really interested you can probably search it at any search engine, it happens.

Keep Smokin

5. chris_harper

chris_harper Master of the Pit OTBS Member

it happened to me this afternoon too. it quit after a while.

6. larry maddock

larry maddock Master of the Pit OTBS Member

i got that today for about 20 minutes

7. q3131a

Glad I was not the only one. I didn't do anything out of the ordinary. I just came to the site and was getting the error. When I posted this thread, I got a different error. After I posted this thread, it stopped.

8. smokyokie

smokyokie Smoking Fanatic

I have problems linking up from an email link from time to time, it always fixes itself on it's own. I just figured it was a server glitch.