Getting a wierd error

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

q3131a

Meat Mopper
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jul 19, 2005
Gulf Coast Florida
This is appearing at the top of every page.

?>
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/smokingm/www/www/includes/def_tree.php:2487) in /home/smokingm/www/www/includes/page_header.php on line 802

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/smokingm/www/www/includes/def_tree.php:2487) in /home/smokingm/www/www/includes/page_header.php on line 804

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/smokingm/www/www/includes/def_tree.php:2487) in /home/smokingm/www/www/includes/page_header.php on line 805

Any clues?

I've not seen that error message. Does it happen often or was it like a one time thing? If it happens again, shoot a PM to Tulsa Jeff so that he is aware of it.

Thanks,

q3131a, were you or did you edit any file info. This sounds something like whitespace problems. Usually when file info is edited and blank spaces or lines appear at the end of the file. If it doesn't show up now, don't worry about it. I'm not into programing, but do work on computers. I've heard talk of this, but usually by people who host/edit webs or forum sites. Anyway too much geek stuff. If you're really interested you can probably search it at any search engine, it happens.

Keep Smokin

Glad I was not the only one. I didn't do anything out of the ordinary. I just came to the site and was getting the error. When I posted this thread, I got a different error. After I posted this thread, it stopped.

I have problems linking up from an email link from time to time, it always fixes itself on it's own. I just figured it was a server glitch.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky