GET TO BOOKING YOUR PITCHES

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Hello Osprey.  Sorry I missed this.  I'm sorry to hear.  I wish you all the best.  We hope to see you at the meet.  RUNNING??  That's something I don't do anymore unless someone is in possession of a firearm.  I get the urge to take up jogging now and then for exercise.  I usually lie down until that feeling goes away.  Keep Smokin!

Danny

RUNNING??  That's something I don't do anymore unless someone is in possession of a firearm. 
Now we know the crazy Texan is totally deluded - thinking he can outrun a bullet. I bet he also has a fancy cape and wears his underpants over his tights
781.gif

super.gif

Mind you that green stuff he chews could be spinach 
biggrin.gif

Last edited:
Out run a bullet??  No way!  ZIG ZAG!  
icon_biggrin.gif
  When the firearm is produced I am HISTORY!  If the opportunity to run is there I am GONE!  You would have thought being ex-military I might have been shot at.  LUCKILY I missed all the hostile operations around the world.  BUT!  Of course being from Tx. I have had a loaded pistol stuck in my face 3 times.  Once was even the ex- MIL.  Had an interesting life!  NOT a fun experience!  Makes you slightly uncomfortable to say the least.  Keep Smokin!

Danny

WAY off topic!  HIJACK!!  Didn't really care for the ex MIL so when the 12 bore was stuck in her face she reconsidered.  
th_dunno-1%5B1%5D.gif
  As I said; interesting life.  Keep Smokin!

Danny

I don't want to be a pessimist but don't they say that bad things usually come in threes ! 
confused.gif
 I'm not getting you down am I ?

OMG - i'm beginning to sound like Marvin !

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky