GET TO BOOKING YOUR PITCHES

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
It varies. Danny and some of the others will be in their own caravans. I have rented one of the sky lodges there and I think a couple of others on here have too. I am not sure if anyone camped last year but they do have tent pitches on the site.

Ahhh cool. I'm not averse to camping, I just wondered if there would be camping pitches close to the van pitches to save a long stagger back to my tent each night ;p

The site is not massive. The Sky Lodges were almost at the other side of the site to where we had the BBQs set up and it was only a minutes stroll between them. Take any of the pitches and you wont be far away.

Reactions: thenegativeone
Hi Paul, as Wade said, their is all option available. Caravans, tents and Pods. I think Ewan camped last year. Tent pitches available right opposite the Caravan pitches we have booked.

If you are thinking of booking contact the site and tell them you are with The Smoking Weekend, and they will allocate a pitch opposite.

Smokin Monkey

I have gone all posh, and booked one of the camping pods, or whatever they are called. it saves messing with tents n stuff, but they have only got a couple left though!

one of my friends wants to come down with us hes not a cooker hes more of a eater

Hey Ewan.  Long time no here from you.  No smoking in Scotland these days?  You know the rules!  If he can eat he is invited!!!!  If not cooking he brings bunches of beer and helps with the washing up!  
ROTF.gif
 .  Serious now!  Your friend is MORE than welcome.  Will that new Weber be making the trip?

Danny

yeah im hiring a van to come down with got too much stuff to fit in the car. the weber, coffee pot and slow cooker aswell as my chilli and sauces and a few other bits and pieces  and plenty of beers

Hey Ewan!  So glad you will be coming this year.  Sounds like this year you to have you back with us; you have been missed.will be bring an arsenal.  Good for you!  Can't wait to sample what you have.  SO! good  to have you back with us; you have been missed.  Keep Smokin!

Danny

were coming down on the Friday should be there about lunchtime and leaving on the monday

yeah im hiring a van to come down with got too much stuff to fit in the car. the weber, coffee pot and slow cooker aswell as my chilli and sauces and a few other bits and pieces  and plenty of beers
You Chilli 
icon14.gif
 If I ever had doubts about coming they have just been blown away. Your chilli last year was the best 
drool.gif

What kind of van are you hiring though? I cannot have you turning up in a bigger one than me !!!

Wade you dont need to worry its just a swb transit or similar.but I do have my class 2 licence so you never know lol.I'll make sure I make extra chilli this year

GREAT Ewan.  Will be good to see you again.  Hopefully no one has invited a hurricane this year!  You folks almost drowned last year in your tent.  
icon_biggrin.gif
  Keep Smokin!

Danny

yeah it was a bit damp but it did stay dry for the smoking day. I can get a loan of a big gazebo with sides if that's any use

Hi all really don't know if we can make it. They have found a new problem with my knee pain. They want to break it and remove a piece of bone to relieve the pressure where  I get pain. Don't know how soon or how long it will take. Walking within 3 months of op !!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky