Get out the bibs, Boys and Girls! Post your favorite Mini-WSM Q-view here!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Hey Dirt....... you are getting pretty good with that Mini....... Making me hungry.. I like the dog's treat.....

Winner winner chicken dinner.  Nice plate Case. Best quarters I've seen. And Love the patriotic potato salad. 

B

Hey i didn't know it was a contest.   
th_dunno-1%5B1%5D.gif
    Case is a good pic taker but i make good 'Q
th_crybaby2.gif

Yikes, I should have waited until after I had lunch before I looked at this thread!

Anyway, here's some ribs I did on my mini a couple weeks ago. I don't normally sauce my ribs, but my guest prefers them this way so I gave in. :)

Yikes, I should have waited until after I had lunch before I looked at this thread!

Anyway, here's some ribs I did on my mini a couple weeks ago. I don't normally sauce my ribs, but my guest prefers them this way so I gave in. :)

Great Looking Ribs Suie!  I'm with you I prefer no sauce too!

Just received the last components for my mini today!!

After veiwing all these pics and literally drooling from the mouth I cant wait to get this thing made and start learning to smoke.

Dirtsailor looks like you must live a very happy life indeed!! So much nice food

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky