Garden done

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Medina Joe

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Feb 6, 2018
Ohio
Been busy is the garden. Almost done. Just wanted to share
IMG_2848.JPG

Reactions: funkadelik
Nice work Joe! We have only been able to do a couple potted vegetables until I can figure out how I want to do my garden at this house. Looks like you will have plenty of pickens!

Thanks Geebs, It's been hot this year. Some ball busting work when it's 90 outside. I still have 100 onions & 2lbs of beans seeds to plant. trellis for cucumbers & melons to build. The kids and woman try to help :)....

Looks good!

Way behind on mine this year. Have to go to the farm and drive the tractor over to till it up in the next week... takes 10 times as long to drive it here and back as it does to till the actual garden.

Too damn busy this year and summer hasn’t even started.

Scott

Reactions: Medina Joe
Really good job, Joe! I think that it will look amazing when it starts to grow. Still I haven't done anything with my garden, because my conceptions change everyday...Hope one day I will find inspiration! :D

Great job done!
I am also planting vegetables, herbs, and flowers for years and really enjoy it. I had also started with small area for a brand new garden. I went to some nurseries, garden centers, or master gardeners in my area who may offer some suggestions. I had also added some mulch to my garden in the spring and it had retained moisture for the plants especially during the warmer summer months. For pests I always prefer to use organic pesticide products which were provided by best pest control services near my area. Make sure to grow the plants that will do well in your environment, and keep the garden small at first and grow the plants that you and your family will enjoy.

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky