Gametime Smoked Pulled Pork Nachos. Qview!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

les3176

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Feb 10, 2009
harborcreek,pa
Felt like some nachos for the games on saturday so i thought why not some bbq pulled pork on top.I found a 7 lbs. bone in butt at my local mom and pop store that looked pretty nice so i got it.Trimmed the fat cap some and rubbed it down with mustard the my rub i made,nothing fancy brown sugar,garlic,onion,cinnamon,ect,ect.

948f2bd2_rubbedresize.jpg

Put it on the ecb at 8am with some cherry and hickory chunks.Watched it pretty close cause it was cold and the ecb is tempramental sometimes.It ran good and i was able to keep it around 235-250 the whole time so i was happy.While the butt was smoking i made up a quick batch of jalapeno/raspberry bbq sauce.

d7719dfe_bbqsauceresize.jpg

When the butt hit 165 i pulled it and wrapped in foil,then put it in my preheated mes to finish.I did this cause the brisket i did in my mes was the most tender i have ever done so i wanted to try starting with my charcoal to get the flavor then to the mes for the tender.I finishedit at 201 and put in in my cooler for a hour to "chill". I think it worked out awesome.

632f8e97_notpulledresize.jpg

The bone pulled right out.It was very tender!!

fd249f86_boneoutresize.jpg

Pulled it and added a litte of the juice the pan,i did not cook it in the foil pan.This is just the juice that was in the foil after the "chill"

a6890f3f_pulledresize1.jpg

Close up

c32a671f_closeuppulledresize.jpg

Made up a plate: chips,pork,chedder cheese,and some jalapeno/raspberry bbq sauce.

80bfa4d8_nachosresize.jpg

And a close up just cause!!!lol

72cd10c8_closeupnachosresize.jpg

This was a awesome plate of nachos!!! The leftover PP is going to be chopped up for some homeade ravioli. Thanks for looking!---LES

Now that is what I call Nachos...  Looks Great...

Great job and nice post. I could handle a plate of that for sure

icon_cool.gif

Now the Nachos look awesome and I know that the raviolis will be great to. Just make sure not to overstuffed them I did and they broke open when I boiled them. Not Good

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky