Gametime Leftover PP BBQ pizza

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

les3176

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Feb 10, 2009
harborcreek,pa
Decided to use some of the leftover PP from yesterday to make a PP BBQ pizza for halftime tonight.Used my jalapeno/rasberry bbq sauce then the leftoverPP and topped with mozzarella cheese.In the oven for 20 mins. at 425.Wife made her homeade pizza dough for me.Here's some pics!!!

9ae94c1a_pizzaresize.jpg

And a close up!!!

77606fb3_pizzacloseresize.jpg

Its been a pork weekend for us!!!! Next are going to be some more snacksticks!!!

Thanks for looking---LES

Great looking pizza - we do need to see the recipe for the dough

icon_cool.gif

Very nice looking pizza. I know it's really good to cause I have also made them and their really good too. I hope that you wouldn't rooting for the Pat's last night.

mballi... no i wasn't for the pats..I'm closer to ny so i wanted them to win,just didn't think they would against the pats!!! But a happy outcome in my view.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky