FUEL

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Sorry Busta, what ChefRob means is (if I may be so bold as to say), in internet protocol, when you type in all caps, it's like you're yelling. 

Welcome aboard.  Now as to your question:  That's kinda a broad question because everyone seems to have a preference.  Me, I like using Apple, Maple and sometimes a lite hickory smoke, but it depends on the mood I'm in.  And, then you get the smokers who mix woods in their smoking efforts and sometimes they'll start out with one particular smoking wood, let's just say for example, Apple, then switch to Cherry later in the smoke.  See what I mean? 

mix of cherry and hickory
icon14.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky