• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Fried Chicken

dirtsailor2003

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Oct 4, 2012
Looks tasty! I need to get the disc fired up. Wet weather and hot oil don't mix!

masondixon

Smoke Blower
Joined Jan 10, 2017
That chicken looks awesome. Love the set up. I am a bona fide Fried Chicken addict, I think I would OD on that plate

ab canuck

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Nov 20, 2016
 That looks great, That is worth a point.  I like my fried chicken as well. Not a huge fan of KFC. It seems like up here it is an oil soaked lump of S&#@. Not fried chicken. I have not had it down there. My wife did get a really good recipe from a Dominican friend one of the last times we were down there. Now that is our go to, Best Fried chicken I have ever had. 

sunerylander

Joined Mar 14, 2017
"I love the tangy tenderization that the buttermilk provides. After the buttermilk soak, dredge the chicken pieces in seasoned flour, and fry them in hot oil until crisp and cooked."
"I love the tangy tenderization that the buttermilk provides. After the buttermilk soak, dredge the chicken pieces in seasoned flour, and fry them in hot oil until crisp and cooked."

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.