Fried ABT's OH MAMA!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bossman

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Dec 9, 2007
I had about 25 ABT's left from an air show we were vending and I decided to take ABT's to the next level and fry them!
I used McCormicks Golden Dipt Onion ring Batter from Walmart that was a buck or two added a 1/2 cup of rib rub to it and then fried the ABT's up. I think I accomplished my goal of taking them to the next level these ABT's were AWESOME!!
1477ab3d_vbattach22581.jpg

64384973_vbattach22582.jpg

2a321ad8_vbattach22583.jpg

Oh man Bossman, you just came up with something beyond the delicious ABT level, AND it is a great way to reheat leftover ABTs, by battering and frying.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
points.gif

I can't belive someone else hasn't done this before, guess I'm the first to post pics of it
icon_wink.gif

i have some leftover ABTs from last night ...
i might just try this today ..
looks great ..

You mite be the first to post but I'll bet you'll won't be the last. That is a great idea for re-heating Abt's.
points.gif
for sure for just coming up with the idea,

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky