Fridge smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

big peters

Original poster
Aug 2, 2015
Oklahoma
Hello all. I'm new to the site but I've been smoking and grilling for a good many years. I've built a few stick burner offset smokers but I'm about to embark on my first fridge conversion. I've wanted a cabinet smoker for a long time but just haven't had the time to build one from scratch and the cost of what I want us in the thousands so I figured I'd go this route. I'm open to any and all suggestions. I'd like to either use propane or just charcoal and wood. I'd like to be able to have a range of cold smoke to about 300 degrees if possible. Thanks for having me and thanks in advance for any input.

I've attached pictures of what I'm starting with...

Nice, !!!

texas.gif
  Good evening and welcome from another hot day in East Texas and the best forum on the internet, Lots of great people with tons of information on just about  everything. Glad you joined up.

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky