"Fresh Meat" from WI

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

WI Smoker77

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Jan 18, 2021
Hello to all her on SMF,
Newbie here. I've been a lurker here for a few years and decided to join to hopefully learn more, and someday be able to help pass on the knowledge gained from this awesome site.
I've been cold smoking my own bacon for 5+ years, and making fresh sausages for about the same amount of time. Mostly from wildgame , mixing with pork or beef.
I am venturing deeper into the smoky waters to learn more. Summer sausage, snack sticks is next on my list and what ever else I learn from all of you. Thanks for allowing me to join and enjoy your website and forums.

Welcome from Green Bay. I just got into sausage making about a year ago. The advice and folks on this forum are great resources.

JC :emoji_cat:

Reactions: WI Smoker77
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky