Fresh Herbs and Garlic Pork Loin

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Mine is on a carboard sleve and cone shaped, reminds me of Grandmams embroidery machine, but I suspect if I find the right can that tip will work, thanks Zippy.

Chili - Looks delicious! You actually answered a question I've been thinking about regarding how to lower the salt and sugar on much of my smoked foods. I don't have to tell many of you about watching salt intake for blood pressure and heart attack or sugar intake for weight gain, high blood sugar and worse. I was thinking rubs...more pepper and spices but I like the marinate direction. I also have a garden of fresh herbs and will try your approach. I'm sure there's a plethora of marinades that can be used to satisfy my objective. Sorry to be the killjoy but the older folks need to worry about stuff like that. Great post.

Holy smokes Chile, those spears look succulent, and the roast divine. Id be getting some action if I turned that out at my house. Props man, Props.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky