freezing boiled peanuts !!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That's the only river around here I haven't hit. My kayaking buddies have and agree with you. Believe it, or not, they stock the Duck River with trout below the dam. The stinking trout stamp has become rich for my blood though.

I love the duck. It's kinda far for me on a day trip. Have a veterans lifetime license. Has trout stamps included. Green River at mammoth cave my is pretty epic and has camping as well lol

" Do them like we do crawfish and crabs . Lay wet burlap sacks or towels on top and set a bag or two of ice on top to keep them cool. If your not in a truck you can pot them in ice chest. "

this is kinda what i had in mind doing, we own a small SUV and i was thinking of putting a waterproof tarp in the back to lay the bags of peanuts on and a wet blanket to keep them cool, its going to be a good 24 hour drive home so we are going down south a few days early to visit family , arrive at the peanut patch early on the day we are coming home , load up the peanuts and head for home ...by the way the peanuts we are getting are the Jumbo peanuts ( unless the wife tells me otherwise ...lol )

I love the duck. It's kinda far for me on a day trip. Have a veterans lifetime license. Has trout stamps included. Green River at mammoth cave my is pretty epic and has camping as well lol
Good. If we go trout fishing I'll throw them to you. Nobody will be the wiser.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky