Freezer Clean Out Smoke w pics

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I just noticed I got you confused with a different person and noted a reply to getting a chest freezer and trying to convince your wife lol sorry about that man. $200 is a great deal! I don't have a dedicated chest freezer just the inside fridge freezer, then the spare fridge freezer in the garage, and of course the beer fridge freezer in the garage as well.
No worries, John ... must be all that good food sucking the blood out of your brain for digestion 😄

Thats the setup I had, and I am so enjoying having and stocking the chest. Hopefully I will have pics like yours when we get a nice day!

No worries, John ... must be all that good food sucking the blood out of your brain for digestion 😄

Thats the setup I had, and I am so enjoying having and stocking the chest. Hopefully I will have pics like yours when we get a nice day!

I would love to get a chest freezer. Am thinking I would need to add a breaker into the ole panel though!

Man John that's quite the spread - Look delicious

Point for sure
Chris

Reactions: SmokinVOLfan
I can say I'm not as fortunate to own alot of different smokers, but also glad I didn't have to buy my wife a bear skin rug to get a chest freezer! Wine of course, but I get to enjoy it also. We are fortunate, have three medium sized chest freezers, one upright freezer, and three refrigerator freezers. But the last chest freezer was bought for one of our beloved 4 legged friend, ground was too froze to bury her so bought another freezer to keep her until spring came.

Ryan

I can say I'm not as fortunate to own alot of different smokers, but also glad I didn't have to buy my wife a bear skin rug to get a chest freezer! Wine of course, but I get to enjoy it also. We are fortunate, have three medium sized chest freezers, one upright freezer, and three refrigerator freezers. But the last chest freezer was bought for one of our beloved 4 legged friend, ground was too froze to bury her so bought another freezer to keep her until spring came.

Ryan

If you ever want something maybe a new smoker or gun or something fun...just remember and keep that bear skin rug, box wine, and maybe a copy of Kenny G's greatest hits in your back pocket. She will melt in your palm!

Reactions: Brokenhandle
If you ever want something maybe a new smoker or gun or something fun...just remember and keep that bear skin rug, box wine, and maybe a copy of Kenny G's greatest hits in your back pocket. She will melt in your palm!
Lmao! Had to share that with my wife! She looked at me and laughed... said no way! Wine yes, bear skin rug not needed, just take her camping, likes Kenny G but change that out for Prince... then I'm good! I wonder if Robert, tx smoker tx smoker is done listening to his Prince cassette yet? (Sorry Robert, I just had to!)

Ryan

• Haha
Reactions: SmokinVOLfan
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky