Four virus scareware

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
A similar incident happens with system, at first i though all is gone and every time i click something a message popsup saying your system is heavily damaged by virus. On searching i found its a malware called four virus, thankfully these steps help me restore things hopefully it will help you guys
When I started this thread I new The four virus issue is scareware and becomes malware when you click on the link in it to remove it. I never clicked on it I had another SMF page open I'd click on to get away from the scareware. When you become a Premier paid member with the green banner under your avatar you are now ad free on this site which is the only way to avoid the four vitus scareware. It's a pop up embedded in an ad(s) on SMF that this forum could not find to remove this scareware.

upload_2018-12-11_17-53-45.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-12-11_17-53-27.png
    upload_2018-12-11_17-53-27.png
    244.5 KB · Views: 4
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky