Found a Free DuKane Grill!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

navionjim

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
Apr 16, 2007
Houston Texas
Not to get to far afield from smoking meat, but a good grill is nice to have too. I was on mt way home yesterday and a neighbor was loading some bug things at the end of his driveway for the trash service to pick up. I noticed he had a two burner DuKane Grill next to the trash and he was looking to off that too! So it's now in my Garage awaiting inspection this weekend. Doesn't look too bad at all, it needs some new ceramic "rocks" and maybe a new burner element, but that's much cheaper than what those things cost new!
Jimbo

You know what they say, one mans treasure was another mans junk!
LOL oh that didn't sound quite right!
biggrin.gif

My mom say that about me.

Great find Jim, thats how i get my webbers,cruise'n on city clean up daze

Nice find. thats how I got my second little cheif.......................post some pics when you get it cleaned up.............

Yepper, he was getting rid of it because his wife came home with one of those stainless steel monsters from Sam's. They were doing a back yard remodel job, admittedly those monsters from Sam's are nice, but I've always liked the DuCaines too, my last one made it 20 years before dissolving into a pile of rust in the Texas humidity. The steel base literally collapsed, but the base on this one looks solid and the burners don't even look bad. I'll know more this weekend.
Jimbo

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky