Forum Format

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

joe black

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jan 25, 2015
Greenville, SC
I may be going crazy, but has the format been changed? I'm now getting a couple of full width lines of text and there is no info as to "newbie, # of posts or # of points, etc. I like to know a little about who is posting, how long they have been here, their experience, etc. Is this a new format? Has my computer screwed something up? Or am i just losing my mind?

I may be going crazy, but has the format been changed? I'm now getting a couple of full width lines of text and there is no info as to "newbie, # of posts or # of points, etc. I like to know a little about who is posting, how long they have been here, their experience, etc. Is this a new format? Has my computer screwed something up? Or am i just losing my mind?
Joe every thing is normal on mine.Your post is showing all your info.

Richie

I don't see anything different.    Joe  re-boot your computer

Gary

I re-booted and no change. I then just started looking around and found that my mobile/desktop setting had gotten changed????? So that made the difference. Thanks for the help.

I use my phone in mobile all the time. Mine is till the same. Android thou

Thanks, Brian. I already figured it out, so I took two Crown Royals to celebrate.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky