• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

For when times get tough....

Brokenhandle

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Nov 9, 2019
Shouldn't this be in the nose to tail section? :emoji_blush: And I only cringed once!

Ryan

Sowsage

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Oct 18, 2017
Screenshot_20220128-103544~2.png

pineywoods

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Joined Mar 22, 2008
Ya know I've never considered becoming vegan however if it comes to eating rats I think I'd be vegan and that's a terrible thought :emoji_astonished:

Brokenhandle

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Nov 9, 2019
Years ago, maybe before my time my parents went to Germany with another couple... remember dad telling the story that many times they didn't really know what they were eating, after one meal they were told it was kinda like eating rat in our country! I don't think they stopped eating meals after that lol!

Ryan

indaswamp

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Apr 27, 2017
Years ago, maybe before my time my parents went to Germany with another couple... remember dad telling the story that many times they didn't really know what they were eating, after one meal they were told it was kinda like eating rat in our country! I don't think they stopped eating meals after that lol!

Ryan

Guess it depends on the rat....
Fv1554744289%2Fshape%2Fmentalfloss%2F556901-nutria.jpg

TNJAKE

Legendary Pitmaster
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 26, 2019
Lol saw the duck dynasty guys making sausage out of nutria rats a few years back

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.