• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

FOR THOSE OF YOU WITH KIDS AT HOME RIGHT NOW

tx smoker

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Apr 14, 2013
That's cute!! If my kids are fighting, they are doing it for their country. The teacher drinking on the job part...guilty as charged :emoji_anguished:

Fire me...please,
Robert

JckDanls 07

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 10, 2011
Believe it or not .. My neighbor was just telling me a little bit ago that he actually posted that... It's a small world ...

Sowsage

Master of the Pit
Joined Oct 18, 2017
Believe it or not .. My neighbor was just telling me a little bit ago that he actually posted that... It's a small world ...
Well with the social media that we have today it does not take long to travel! Thats for sure!

noboundaries

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Sep 7, 2013
My wife home schooled our kids. She cracked up! Thanks for the laugh.

Sowsage

Master of the Pit
Joined Oct 18, 2017
My wife home schooled our kids. She cracked up! Thanks for the laugh.
We dont home school but I thought it was appropriate with all the schools shut down right now lol I'm sure a few can relate. Hats off to your wife for home schooling! Thats not something the average person can handle!

JckDanls 07

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 10, 2011
I have to retract my statement about the neighbor... he said he just posted it... not came up with it ...

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.