For The Record

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

triplebq

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Dec 28, 2009
Tx
My Easter brunch ended up serving a 199 people . I cooked four butts and served beans . Ran out of everything and ended up serving grilled hot dogs with cheese , beans , carmalized onions finely chopped for uers choice . All in all a great day . Thanks for all of the ideals .
PDT_Armataz_01_36.gif

Sounds like a good time!!! on the truck, its ALWAYS better to run out and go home early than have a lot of waste!!

I'm glad that everything went well for you and you have to hate running out of food to. That happened to the wife's church for the Beast feast that they expected about 200-225 and then ended up serving 523 all together. Next time you'll know to smoke alot more I know I will the next time myself.

I thought everything went well considering the short notice . It took a lot to pull it off . You know the weekend before we fed the track sprinters from UTT at my home . Well guess what they are coming back this Saturday night and they have requested brisket .

I really need to get a bigger smkoer ! You know feeding my church , my family or a small track team I still get to do what I love ~ smoke low and slow ~

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky