Food Savers

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

piker

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Feb 11, 2009
Barnwell Alta
I have an old food saver, Ultra model and I need the pressure pads for it The company has been no help at all so I was wondering if anyone knows where I could get some parts. Thks Dave

There was a post I think about parts. I will see if I can find it for you.

EDIT
Sorry guess the parts link was for the Vac U Pak.

Thanks vtanker my model is now obsolete. I made numerous calls and e-mails to no avail. I even made new pads but I guess pump is wore out. Time to get a new one I will use the site to choose one thks again Dave

Piker, check out this place also,
http://www.jardenstore.com/products....&bid=18&cid=79
I got mine from them after a recommendation from someone here. They shipped fast and there customer service was a pleasant experience when I had an issue with my order.

If you do buy from them try using this code they sent me for a 10% discount. It might still be good. Use [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]code: H7WEFF4 at checkout[/font]

DanMcG thanks for the site. I checked as with most places these days they do not ship to Canada. Also now with the 23%exchange rate,duty,broker fees,shipping etc. it is cheaper to shop at home now

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky