Folding Dehydrator

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BGKYSmoker

Nepas OTBS #242
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Dec 25, 2010
Rineyville, KY
Was on the B&T Site

This has my attention. But i would have to clear that with the finance dept lady....lol

btfd.png

Looks cool. But like y’all the head of the finance dept puts the brakes on a lot of my ideas. :emoji_laughing:
Jim

My wife got me a Presto dehydrator with her work anniversary gift a couple years ago
Not as fancy, but it gets the job done.

After you posted on the B & T folding proofer I checked out the company.
I'm going to get one of the knife sharpeners. I have knives with 3 different cutting angles.

Still have the old Sedona double fan. Thing about wanting something and using it to justify the cost you have to come up with a good excuse to buy it.

• 1 It Was a Bargain! ...
  • 2 It's an Investment. ...
  • 3 I Needed It to Go with My smoker ...
  • 4 I'll Get so Much use out of it. ...
  • 5 I Needed to Treat Myself. ...
  • 6 I Have Been Saving up for This for Ages.
LOL wrong I think the last time I use my dehydrator was last fall. Expensive toy that I really did not need. :emoji_laughing:

Attachments

• 20210421_165708.jpg
    20210421_165708.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 20210421_165716.jpg
    20210421_165716.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 6
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky