• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Flowers in East Texas

gary s

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 6, 2011

kc5tpy

Master of the Pit
Joined May 12, 2013
Hello Gary.  The ladies do love their flowers.  Myself, I wouldn't put out the effort.  NOW, if I can eat it, then I'm all for the effort.  Please tell your lovely wife I do think they are pretty to look at and she has done a fine job with them.  My wife usually just kills them before they are even transplanted.  Keep Smokin!

Danny

gary s

OTBS Member
Joined Jan 6, 2011
Thanks Danny, she has always been good at landscaping and flowers, about 90% of what was in the pictures were starts and transplants given to her by neighbors and friends.

Gary

GaryHibbert

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 20, 2013
Great looking yard Gary.  Unlike my good friend Danny, I love flowers.  Pls tell your wife "great job"

Gary

gary s

OTBS Member
Joined Jan 6, 2011
Thanks Gary, not as pretty right now been way to hot, and I just haven't felt like keeping it up like I use to.

Gary

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying! (But that's how we keep the lights on.)

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks