Flat top Hot dogs . I had to .

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

chopsaw

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Dec 14, 2013
OFallon Mo.
After talking about the 1/4 lb. all beef franks on the Blackstone , I had to make some for my supper .
So good . I get the franks from GFS , these are actually 5's . So just under a 1/4 pound .
I did the Bearcarver score , yellow mustard and some Franks sweet kraut with caraway .
I ate 2 . Nothin' fancy , just good eats . MJB05615 MJB05615
20210606_182429.jpg
20210606_182943.jpg
20210606_183401.jpg

On a roll today with that Blackstone! Looks awesome
Thanks Travis .
Lol , you have no idea . Got it out a couple weeks ago . I've had it fired up at least 3 dozen times . Hash browns ,,, OMG the hash browns are fantastic . I've had it several years . Just need to get it set up somewhere .

Looks good. I just got a 17" one for camping.
Thanks bud . You're gonna love it . If you try hash browns , I par cook the taters first . 2 or 3 minutes in the micro .

Thanks Travis .
Lol , you have no idea . Got it out a couple weeks ago . I've had it fired up at least 3 dozen times . Hash browns ,,, OMG the hash browns are fantastic . I've had it several years . Just need to get it set up somewhere .
My grandparents gave me a 36" blue rhino razor. They bought it 3 years ago used it twice and hadn't used it since. I brought it hope and went and got some wire wheels for the cordless drill and took it back down to the factory metal. Then seasoned it up and use it every weekend for breakfast and occasionally lunch and dinner as well. I done some French toast last weekend that turned out great!

Reactions: chopsaw
dJgdy3z.jpg
Spiral dogs are probably the craziest idea that I have used ever since I tried my first one. I really like them and the slits hold both seasoning while cooking, and toppings. We cooked 120 spiral dogs at one event where a lot of kids were expected, and adults were eating them without a bun! I have a skewer to duplicate camp fire dogs, and I only make slashes instead of a spiral.
9XeseaG.jpg

Reactions: chef jimmyj
I'm thinking dogs on a flat top with onions and chili and relish! Would be awesome! But your dogs look tasty!

Ryan

The Dogs look good. The Hot Dog joints in NJ cook the Dogs in Bacon Grease, Burgers too. I gotta start stocking up...JJ

Good looking dogs Rich, substitute Michigan sauce for the kraut and I'd be in heaven.

Point for sure
Chris

Those Dogs looks excellent Rich! Great work. Now I'll be having these as well as the sliders this week. Thanks for the inspirations.

The Dogs look good. The Hot Dog joints in NJ cook the Dogs in Bacon Grease, Burgers too. I gotta start stocking up..
I've been wanting to try some wrapped in bacon . Like Sonoran style .
I buy them like this from GFS . These are 5's . 25 count package . $ 18.00 .
I just cut a small slit in the package and leave in the 36 degree fridge . We just use them up like that .
20210528_094526.jpg

Good looking dogs Rich, substitute Michigan sauce for the kraut and I'd be in heaven.
Yup , sounds good to me too !

Those Dogs looks excellent Rich! Great work. Now I'll be having these as well as the sliders this week. Thanks for the inspirations.
Thanks Mike , you bet .

good looking hotdogs, really no reason to make them fancy,
Yup . Simple but good .

Looks tasty Rich. Never done dogs on my blackstone but definitely will now. Putting some smash burgers on mine tonight!
Thanks Jake . Be watching for the burgers .

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky