Flat top Hot dogs . I had to .

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I'd not turn down a couple of those! I like a good hot dog....I dont care what you put on 'em. Load em up!
Jim

Reactions: chopsaw
I'd not turn down a couple of those! I like a good hot dog....I dont care what you put on 'em. Load em up!
How 'bout egg and cheese on a slider roll ?
Why not Hot dogs for breakfast .
20210607_091552.jpg

Good Looking Dogs, Rich !!
We're way overdue for some Dogs.
I don't think I made any this year yet.
Will be making some soon!
Like.

Bear

Good Looking Dogs, Rich !!
Thanks John . That kraut with the caraway seeds sets it off too . I love Stadium mustard , but with kraut I like French's yellow .
Those slits make them cook up real nice too .

Spiral dogs are probably the craziest idea that I have used ever since I tried my first one.
I'll have to agree on this . I did them just in the mes 30 . Spiral cut with some rub I use on pork . No bun needed like you said .

After talking about the 1/4 lb. all beef franks on the Blackstone , I had to make some for my supper .
So good . I get the franks from GFS , these are actually 5's . So just under a 1/4 pound .
I did the Bearcarver score , yellow mustard and some Franks sweet kraut with caraway .
I ate 2 . Nothin' fancy , just good eats . @MJB05615
View attachment 499148
View attachment 499149
View attachment 499150
Man those dogs look awesome!! I’ve always loved kraut and mustard on dogs.

The hotdogs look great Rich! I could eat a grilled dog anytime of the day but I gotta bust out the flatop now after seeing yours.

The hotdogs look great Rich! I could eat a grilled dog anytime of the day but I gotta bust out the flatop now after seeing yours.
Thanks Joe . The flatop is my favorite way to do them now . Cut those slits in there too .

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky