• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

First with my new LEM Stuffer

newbrian

Fire Starter
Joined Jun 22, 2016
Hello,

I have only made sausage about 6 times in the past because the stuffer on the kitchen aide was so much trouble. But after reading posts on here i decided to buy a LEM 5lb stuffer. What a difference this made! first batch i made was a jalapeno cheddar from a recipe I found on here. After that i had 3.5 lbs of pork butt left over so i made some Italian sausage.

Mixing

mix.jpg

incorporated.jpg
ready to stuff.jpg
jalapeno cheddar.jpg

Here is the Italian
italian.jpg

Thanks for reading

Sowsage

Master of the Pit
Joined Oct 18, 2017
Good looking sausages. I'm a big fan of jalapeno cheadar. You will be wanting to make a lot more sausage now that you have a stuffer. Makes things go a lot smoother!

JC in GB

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Sep 28, 2018
Nice work. Making sausage is such a fulfilling endeavor. In more ways than one. :emoji_grinning: :emoji_grinning: :emoji_yum:

Now that I have a proper grinder and stuffer, sausage making is a breeze...

JC :emoji_cat:

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.