First with my new LEM Stuffer

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

newbrian

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Jun 22, 2016
NW Indiana
Hello,

I have only made sausage about 6 times in the past because the stuffer on the kitchen aide was so much trouble. But after reading posts on here i decided to buy a LEM 5lb stuffer. What a difference this made! first batch i made was a jalapeno cheddar from a recipe I found on here. After that i had 3.5 lbs of pork butt left over so i made some Italian sausage.

Mixing

mix.jpg

incorporated.jpg
ready to stuff.jpg
jalapeno cheddar.jpg

Here is the Italian
italian.jpg

Thanks for reading

Good looking sausages. I'm a big fan of jalapeno cheadar. You will be wanting to make a lot more sausage now that you have a stuffer. Makes things go a lot smoother!

Nice work. Making sausage is such a fulfilling endeavor. In more ways than one. :emoji_grinning: :emoji_grinning: :emoji_yum:

Now that I have a proper grinder and stuffer, sausage making is a breeze...

JC :emoji_cat:

Reactions: pushok2018
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky