First Timers Easy Sausage Recipe ~ Jump in with both feet

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Great looking sausage for being a first as well!!! Good job, Like. Thx for posting the recipe as well, Think I am going to try that one. Congrats on the carousel ride.

Reactions: Led Freddie
Northern tool and equipment has a good stuffer for a great price.... Metal gears too....

Huntrite Stainless Steel 5-Lb. Capacity Sausage Stuffer

Only $99.99

• 5-lb. capacity stuffer for home sausage making
  • Open metal gear system and traditional European design
  • Removable stainless steel cylinder and base for easy filling and quick cleaning
  • Food-grade plastic piston with a built-in pressure release valve to avoid blowouts and allow easy cleaning
  • 8 1/2in. handle for easy cranking
See full description
In Stock Online
shipping-truck.png
Ship it | See Shipping Options
store.gif
Not Available in Stores

Just wanted to chime in, and say how amazing your first sausage looks, Led Freddie! I haven't made sausage yet, either, and am seriously considering it.

I already have a great meat grinder, and was wondering if anyone reading this post has recommendations on a good/great sausage stuffer?

Look at the Haaka stuffers on ebay. The price is right and they arent to bad of quality either.. I've put several hundred pounds through mine in the last year or so and have had no issues.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky