first timer from so cal

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

kylebear

Original poster
Dec 28, 2014
Hey im from so cal just got the oklahoma joe highland as a girft smoking is something i always wanted to try my name is kyle im a crane operator

I also have fat fingers and only 7se my phone so bear with me if you see some funny looking words

Hey Kyle, I started out as a crane operator, My dad was a crane operator and my #1 son runs Tower cranes in Houston

Gary

Yea Gary thats sweet ud like to get into tower cranes but most tower crabes in california are union right now i run a htc-8690

Cool, My Dad was a charter member of 714 Dallas, I also belonged to 714. The have since merger with 819 in Ft. Worth and it is now 178

I ran friction rigs, started out on a 108, 218, 238, 258 518  mainly a lot of other stuff in between   Old stuff now, Also some 300 - 500 hunderd ton Demag's, and Liebherr's  Long time ago

Gary

Glad you joined the group. The search bar at the top of any page is your best friend.
About anything you wanna know about smoking/grilling/curing/brining/cutting or slicing
and the list goes on has probably been posted. Remember to post a QVIEW of your smokes.
We are all smoke junkies here and we have to get our fix. If you have questions
Post it and you will probably get 10 replies with 11 different answers. That is
because their are so many different ways to make great Q...
Happy smoken.
David

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky