First Time Venison Ring Bologna

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Nice! Looks awesome! i have the same stuffer. Love it! How well does the meat mixer work?

Nice! Looks awesome! i have the same stuffer. Love it! How well does the meat mixer work?
Awesome couldnt be happier not having to get my hands freezing cold and deal with all that meat plus the protein extraction you get in such a little amount of time is a huge plus!

Reactions: bill ace 350
Awesome couldnt be happier not having to get my hands freezing cold and deal with all that meat plus the protein extraction you get in such a little amount of time is a huge plus!
Super nice build. After using it, do you think that 2 pellet pro where necessary, it looks like you painted the inside, what paint did you use. Also what kind of insulation

Super nice build. After using it, do you think that 2 pellet pro where necessary, it looks like you painted the inside, what paint did you use. Also what kind of insulation
Yes to get to the higher temperatures like 350 and above 2 pellet hoppers is the way to go. The manufacturer recommends 10 cubic feet uninsulated and 12-15 insulated per pellet hopper. And no the inside is not painted I would never recommend painting the inside. I had it sandblasted and then I sprayed it down with Pam and seasoned it (ran it to 350F for a couple hours).

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky