First time smoking

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
So update. Brisket actually was awesome. The end was a little dry but everything else was nice moist fell apart in your mouth awesome flavor too. Injected it with beef stock a little Worcestershire sauce garlic and onion powder. I rubbed it with molasses and salt pepper onion and garlic powder. Smoked it with lump coal and mesquite chunks and some jack Daniel's barrel chips as well. Me and my brother live brisket and been trying to find a good BBQ place in NY and this was by far the best iv had since basically ever.

So update. Brisket actually was awesome. The end was a little dry but everything else was nice moist fell apart in your mouth awesome flavor too. Injected it with beef stock a little Worcestershire sauce garlic and onion powder. I rubbed it with molasses and salt pepper onion and garlic powder. Smoked it with lump coal and mesquite chunks and some jack Daniel's barrel chips as well. Me and my brother live brisket and been trying to find a good BBQ place in NY and this was by far the best iv had since basically ever.

That's awesome, keep up the smokin!

Reactions: Twinturboss
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky