• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

First time smoked Salmon

Wasi

Smoke Blower
Joined Oct 23, 2017
I am not a fish person and my wife likes certain fish but never had salmon. I was having coworkers over this weekend and decided to try smoking salmon to impress them since we are all have smokers and love to cook. I made smoked Salmon and served it on a toasted baguette bruschetta style. The baguette had butter, onion powder, garlic powder and paprika then toasted oven on broil for a few minutes each side. The salmon was topped with tomato, Dejon mustard and honey combined and Dill. The guys said on a scale of 1 to 10 they gave it a 10 and it was restaurant quality. My wife also said she is now a salmon person.

Attachments

smokerjim

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 14, 2014
Looks good, I dont like fresh salmon but love it smoked.

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
We eat salmon any way any time, and yours looks delicious!
Nicely done!
Al

GaryHibbert

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 20, 2013
That salmon looks perfectly done. Nice job.
Gary

bregent

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Mar 1, 2014
How could you not like salmon when it's served up like that. Looks great!

jcam222

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 13, 2017
Looks great!! I would love it for sure

chef jimmyj

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined May 12, 2011
I'm not a fan except in Sushi or the occasional Bagel and Lox. But judging from the pics, you Make a Heck of a Nice Salmon Sir!!...JJ

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.