First time in too long.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

SmokyMose

Smoking Guru
Original poster
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 13, 2015
Indianapolis, Indiana
We finally got a perfect day for smoking and I took advantage of it.
Nothing special, just a shoulder butt and other things on the offset.
It's been either too hot or too rainy for too long and I was Jonesing..
Fired up the chimney around 9:00 and the chamber was ready by 9:45 and the butt went in.
butt.jpg
The sides: full smoker.jpg
The sides are done now (the old guy wants to run hot today), but the butt has a way to go.
I'm happy to just hang out and watch the smoke all day with beverage and tasty tunes.
smoker.jpg laptop.jpg
I hope everyone is having a wonderful day. I know I am :emoji_blush:
I've missed this and just wanted to share.....

Looks great to me! I’m same, fired up the smokehouse yesterday for the sausage, and going in on a whole chicken today. The weather change is welcome. Enjoy your weekend.

Reactions: SmokyMose
I'm happy to just hang out and watch the smoke all day with beverage and tasty tunes.

When I grow up I wanna be just like you :emoji_laughing: I always seem to have some sort of project pending that precludes me doing what you're enjoying. Was gonna do some St. Louis ribs today but power washing 10,000 square feet of concrete got in the way. Hopefully one day.....

Robert

When I grow up I wanna be just like you :emoji_laughing: I always seem to have some sort of project pending that precludes me doing what you're enjoying. Was gonna do some St. Louis ribs today but power washing 10,000 square feet of concrete got in the way. Hopefully one day.....

Robert
When we bought the place what I liked was the small yard and the small house (I don't have 10,000 ft of concrete including the driveway and the slab under the house).
What up-keep I used to do we hire out now mostly
When you grow up (and get somewhat feeble) you'll find you have more time :emoji_wink:.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky