First strawberry haul!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Binford 6100

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Apr 30, 2018
Put in a straw berry patch 3 years ago. Last year I only got a few berries here and there.

Last night was the first time I got any worth eating!
Exciting!
20210609_190629.jpg

Looks like the start of a good haul.

Point for the first batch
Chris

Nice pickins. It's nice having your own patch. Gave up growing our own. They kept getting ate off by wildlife. Been buying them up the road from a amish stand. Wife made jelly, pie & freezing a bunch for later use.

Except in Feb. we buy all our strawberries frozen. We can get them year round & they taste pretty darn good to me!
Al

Not much up here in the PNW yet, either. Around my house, I think we've had a total of 2 weeks of sunny weather (not in a row) so far this Spring. Supposed to be another week of rain coming in today, too.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky