first stir fry on my blackstone

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bradger

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Aug 12, 2019
northern NJ
So i have had my blackstone for about a week, and today i finally truly broke it in, with stir fry.
end result
DSCF3739.JPG

while i was prepping i started the rice. done in a pan.
DSCF3733.JPG

i cheated a little, bought frozen peppers and onions, i cut the mushrooms and chicken thigh.
DSCF3735.JPG

on go the black stone.
DSCF3737.JPG

used red peper flakes ans a ginger,sesame dressing i made.
and here is the finished again.
DSCF3741.JPG

Possibilities are endless with a Blackstone! Great cook, looks delicious.

looks good! I should probably get one too...with all these great meals I've been seeing

Ryan

Looks great and can't beat a griddle for stir fry amongst other things

Nice job Brad! The blackstone got broken in proper. And you got her seasoned good. I almost got the 17" one too. But remembered that at times I have to feed 5. So the 22" was the choice for me.

Nice job Brad! The blackstone got broken in proper. And you got her seasoned good. I almost got the 17" one too. But remembered that at times I have to feed 5. So the 22" was the choice for me.
thanks, i usually only reed 2, so this is good for me, i was looking at full sized ones, but they all had features i would never use. so why pay $200+ for that

A really nice piece of work Brad, looks to be well seasoned and now well broke in, Like! I got the 22" BS about six weeks back and now we do just about all out summer cooking on the patio outside during the summer heat. RAY

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky