first smoker fridge conversion

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I'm not sure about the door yet. I should be going to check it out tonight to make sure it'll work out. If not I've got a buddy that can make me a new skin for the door I'm sure

So I'm back to working on my fridge build. It's all torn down and i got some mineral wool to reisulate the entire thing today.
What would be the best material and thickness to replace the plastic that was on the door.

18-20 gauge should work for the door. Building a fridge is fun. When I'm at work 14 days a month all I do is want to smoke stuff. I haven't got around to posting my build, not too savvy at uploading pics

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky