First smoke with the AMAZ N SMOKER!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

johnswa

Fire Starter
Original poster
Dec 4, 2006
Arizona
After dealing with my incompetence of maintaining the beautiful TBS, I decided that I had to try Todds contraption, ie. the Amaz n Smoker!  OMG!  What an awesome invention!  So simple, but yet so perfect!  This thing is "Martin proof!" (my take on murphy's law using my last name).  I love this thing and I won't smoke without it from now on!

Here's a few pics of my first smoke with my new toy in my MES.

Just getting started with two racks of babybacks and two fatties and a nice stuffed lamb burger ball

83a00919_20110329_01_01.jpg

Some of that beautiful thin blue smoke

5c574689_20110329_02.jpg

Just after the 1 from the 3-2-1 method

aa7f43d7_20110329_01_02.jpg

Last but not least, dinner with a nice Alaskan IPA and some kick@ss bbq sauce I bought at Sam's club.  Mississippi sweet and hot.  I highly recommend this stuff!  Sweet on the palate with a nice kick in the end.

77f7e8b3_20110329_03_01.jpg

Todd, you're a genuis!  Thanks for helping the TBS handicapped!  You are right up there with the fellow that invented the wheel in my opinion!!!

Congratulations, It looks Great...

Another Satisfied AMNS Owner...

Great job. We keep trying to tell folks how flipping easy this makes smoking but it is folks like you that make the difference. Success with no effort is AMAZING isnt it.  Glad ya like it

Great job. We keep trying to tell folks how flipping easy this makes smoking but it is folks like you that make the difference. Success with no effort is AMAZING isnt it.  Glad ya like it
Gary said it all.

The AMNS was created for the "TBS Challenged" people like myself!

Any BBQ skill level can use it.

It's awesome to see successful smokes like yours!!

ENJOY!

Todd

Great looking food there, John!

I agree---I could do without the wheels on my MES 40, but I can't do without my A-MAZE-N-SMOKER !!!!

Bear

First smoke with AMNPS  yesterday in a MES 30.   Two rows of pellets and 6+ hours of smoke!!!!  Totally oversmoked my snack sticks but wanted to see how long it would last.  Totally impressed and like others have said.......it's just too easy.

First smoke with AMNPS  yesterday in a MES 30.   Two rows of pellets and 6+ hours of smoke!!!!  Totally oversmoked my snack sticks but wanted to see how long it would last.  Totally impressed and like others have said.......it's just too easy.
Oversmoked snack sticks???

Gee that's too bad---Send them to me, I'll get rid of them for you!

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky