• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

First smoke with the AMAZ N SMOKER!

johnswa

Fire Starter
Joined Dec 4, 2006
After dealing with my incompetence of maintaining the beautiful TBS, I decided that I had to try Todds contraption, ie. the Amaz n Smoker!  OMG!  What an awesome invention!  So simple, but yet so perfect!  This thing is "Martin proof!" (my take on murphy's law using my last name).  I love this thing and I won't smoke without it from now on!

Here's a few pics of my first smoke with my new toy in my MES.

Just getting started with two racks of babybacks and two fatties and a nice stuffed lamb burger ball

Some of that beautiful thin blue smoke

Just after the 1 from the 3-2-1 method

Last but not least, dinner with a nice Alaskan IPA and some [email protected] bbq sauce I bought at Sam's club.  Mississippi sweet and hot.  I highly recommend this stuff!  Sweet on the palate with a nice kick in the end.

Todd, you're a genuis!  Thanks for helping the TBS handicapped!  You are right up there with the fellow that invented the wheel in my opinion!!!

beer-b-q

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined May 1, 2007
Congratulations, It looks Great...

Another Satisfied AMNS Owner...

scarbelly

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 26, 2009
Great job. We keep trying to tell folks how flipping easy this makes smoking but it is folks like you that make the difference. Success with no effort is AMAZING isnt it.  Glad ya like it

richoso1

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 21, 2007
Great job. We keep trying to tell folks how flipping easy this makes smoking but it is folks like you that make the difference. Success with no effort is AMAZING isnt it.  Glad ya like it
Gary said it all.

tjohnson

Smoking Guru
Staff member
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Insider
Joined Dec 29, 2009
The AMNS was created for the "TBS Challenged" people like myself!

Any BBQ skill level can use it.

It's awesome to see successful smokes like yours!!

ENJOY!

Todd

Bearcarver

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
Great looking food there, John!

I agree---I could do without the wheels on my MES 40, but I can't do without my A-MAZE-N-SMOKER !!!!

Bear

tjohnson

Smoking Guru
Staff member
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Insider
Joined Dec 29, 2009
"TBS For Dummies"

LOL!!

Todd

SmokinAl

Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Yep, can't beat the AMNS. Your ribs look fantastic, and I love all the mojo on your door glass.

dryrun

Joined Aug 31, 2011
First smoke with AMNPS  yesterday in a MES 30.   Two rows of pellets and 6+ hours of smoke!!!!  Totally oversmoked my snack sticks but wanted to see how long it would last.  Totally impressed and like others have said.......it's just too easy.

Bearcarver

OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
First smoke with AMNPS  yesterday in a MES 30.   Two rows of pellets and 6+ hours of smoke!!!!  Totally oversmoked my snack sticks but wanted to see how long it would last.  Totally impressed and like others have said.......it's just too easy.
Oversmoked snack sticks???

Gee that's too bad---Send them to me, I'll get rid of them for you!

Bear

roller

Smoking Guru
SMF Premier Member
Joined Mar 10, 2010
The meat looks real good...I have never looked back since I got my AMZNPS...I just love that thing...

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.