First Smoke With Jeff's Rub And Sauce Recipies

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rubbin butts

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Feb 1, 2011
Lake City, Florida
   I got Jeff's Recipies yesterday and just had to try em.

I smoked 2 butts, several chicken breasts, 4 cheese mac & cheese, and BBQ beans.

I must say I was impressed. Used mustard to make the rub stick and put the rub on heavy. I misted every hour with a 3 to 1 mix of apple juice and bourbon and did it ever build some tasty bark. Let the juice from the butts drip on the chicken and beans, what a difference. Then I had to try SoFlQuer's finishing sauce when I pulled the pork. WOW!!!! These guys on SMF really do know what their talking about when it comes to preparing some great eats.

Check out the Qview.
46a0d6d4_100_0932.jpg
3861b3b6_100_0937.jpg

OH OH Someone snitched some Mac & Cheese!!!

8af642bd_100_0936.jpg

WOW, Look At The Bark!!!

6ab2095f_100_0939.jpg

Gosh, I'm Gettin Hungry.

82459fbd_100_0941.jpg

I'm fixin ta EAT
2ae8695a_100_0942.jpg

14daa399_100_0938.jpg

This is on another thread, and below is what I said there too:

Everything looks AWESOME !!!!!!

Beautiful Bark!!

Did you find out who ripped off the Mac & Cheese?   
police2.gif

Are there any suspects? ---Any leads?

Bear

Better hurry for the taste test. It's going fast.

The investigation isn't getting anywhere on the Mac & Cheese thief, but then again, I'm the one investigating.
police2.gif

devil.gif

Nice job! 
icon14.gif

Jeff's rub and sauce are my favorites.

However; I gotta say DANG IT JEFF! Everytime I turn around I'm outta sauce.
102.gif

Can you fix that?

Double batchs only work for a short time     
pot.gif

Last edited:
Ron, now that's a good looking spread, it all looks good!  That is some of the best looking PP I have seen in a while. By the way what happened to the chicken?  Same thing that happened to the Mac and Cheese? I hope you enjoyed it half as much as I did looking at it, if so, it was one great meal! Keep up the good work!

Your SMF Friend,

Barry 
biggrin.gif

Hey Bearcarver, Let me just say THANK YOU for your service!!!
Thanks Ron, but no need.

I get more than enough in return, when I get to view all the great Qview!

Clogging my head with pictures of great food takes up memory space on my old PA Dutch Hard drive!  That's a good thing.

Bear

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky