First smoke in the new MES

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

duckjunkie194

Original poster
After setting up and seasoning the new MES that I got for xmas, I read some of the chicken threads and decided on a Chicken Cordon Blue.  Wrapped the breasts in bacon and tossed em on the MES at 225-230.  Ready in about 2 1/2 hrs at 170 degrees. 

All wrapped up

e76f2546_q1.jpg

Fresh of the MES

1aadf6d4_q2.jpg

A close up

7d848735_q3.jpg

Plated w all the fixins!

55dd8d94_q4.jpg
body, td, input{font-family:arial;font-size:16px;}#container{padding:5px 20px;}#header h2{font-size:27px;color:#d0d0d0;margin: 22px 0 10px;}#searchform{width:470px;margin:0;}#searchform input{font-size:18px;border: 1px solid #aaa;color:#aaa;}#searchform input:hover, #searchform input:focus, #searchform input:active{border: 1px solid #888;color:#000;} #searchform input.searchbox{padding:4px;width:300px;}#searchform input.searchbutton{padding: 3px 10px;color:#000;}#searchform div.poweredby{float:right;width:80px;text-align:center;}#searchform div.poweredby span{font-size:10px;}#searchform div.poweredby img{width:60px;}
body, td, input{font-family:arial;font-size:16px;}#container{padding:5px 20px;}#header h2{font-size:27px;color:#d0d0d0;margin: 22px 0 10px;}#searchform{width:470px;margin:0;}#searchform input{font-size:18px;border: 1px solid #aaa;color:#aaa;}#searchform input:hover, #searchform input:focus, #searchform input:active{border: 1px solid #888;color:#000;} #searchform input.searchbox{padding:4px;width:300px;}#searchform input.searchbutton{padding: 3px 10px;color:#000;}#searchform div.poweredby{float:right;width:80px;text-align:center;}#searchform div.poweredby span{font-size:10px;}#searchform div.poweredby img{width:60px; 

Last edited:
icon_cool.gif

Yes indeed those are some mighty fine looking breast there Mr. duck.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky