First smoke in the new MES

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

duckjunkie194

Original poster
After setting up and seasoning the new MES that I got for xmas, I read some of the chicken threads and decided on a Chicken Cordon Blue.  Wrapped the breasts in bacon and tossed em on the MES at 225-230.  Ready in about 2 1/2 hrs at 170 degrees. 

All wrapped up

e76f2546_q1.jpg

Fresh of the MES

1aadf6d4_q2.jpg

A close up

7d848735_q3.jpg

Plated w all the fixins!

55dd8d94_q4.jpg
body, td, input{font-family:arial;font-size:16px;}#container{padding:5px 20px;}#header h2{font-size:27px;color:#d0d0d0;margin: 22px 0 10px;}#searchform{width:470px;margin:0;}#searchform input{font-size:18px;border: 1px solid #aaa;color:#aaa;}#searchform input:hover, #searchform input:focus, #searchform input:active{border: 1px solid #888;color:#000;} #searchform input.searchbox{padding:4px;width:300px;}#searchform input.searchbutton{padding: 3px 10px;color:#000;}#searchform div.poweredby{float:right;width:80px;text-align:center;}#searchform div.poweredby span{font-size:10px;}#searchform div.poweredby img{width:60px;}
body, td, input{font-family:arial;font-size:16px;}#container{padding:5px 20px;}#header h2{font-size:27px;color:#d0d0d0;margin: 22px 0 10px;}#searchform{width:470px;margin:0;}#searchform input{font-size:18px;border: 1px solid #aaa;color:#aaa;}#searchform input:hover, #searchform input:focus, #searchform input:active{border: 1px solid #888;color:#000;} #searchform input.searchbox{padding:4px;width:300px;}#searchform input.searchbutton{padding: 3px 10px;color:#000;}#searchform div.poweredby{float:right;width:80px;text-align:center;}#searchform div.poweredby span{font-size:10px;}#searchform div.poweredby img{width:60px; 

Last edited:
icon_cool.gif

Yes indeed those are some mighty fine looking breast there Mr. duck.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky