First ribs 3.2.1 style (Qview)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

nubyte

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jun 5, 2011
Winton, MN
I decided to try the 3.2.1 style of smoking ribs today, all prior rib experience was done in either a slow cooker, or pressure cooker, and covered in bbq sauce of some sort.

Ribs all rubbed up, Membrane taken off as good as i could

b2ea3dbe_001.jpg

Ribs after 3 hours of hickory and cherry smoke

1ad0774a_006.jpg

Finished product:

bec2d81a_010.jpg

And a cut shot, its a little blurry

dd922f0b_012.jpg

Needless to say the ribs were the best we have ever had, and i think my mother in law is going to pickup a smoker and make her husband learn the tricks of the trade.

Yeah, this thing has a way of catching around family and friends like a "wildfire," if you'll pardon the pun!  Funny how your MIL will make her HUSBAND learn how to do it! LOL!  And he will too, because all we men want is happy women in our lives!!!! 
wife.gif

Great looking ribs ya got there!  Nice smoke, nice money shot!  Keep the food and the pix coming!  And welcome to the SMF family, where smoking is not only preferred, but encouraged!!!!

Congrats they look great
bravo.png

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky