• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

First ribs 3.2.1 style (Qview)

nubyte

Fire Starter
Joined Jun 5, 2011
I decided to try the 3.2.1 style of smoking ribs today, all prior rib experience was done in either a slow cooker, or pressure cooker, and covered in bbq sauce of some sort.

Ribs all rubbed up, Membrane taken off as good as i could

Ribs after 3 hours of hickory and cherry smoke

Finished product:

And a cut shot, its a little blurry

Needless to say the ribs were the best we have ever had, and i think my mother in law is going to pickup a smoker and make her husband learn the tricks of the trade.

adiochiro3

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Yeah, this thing has a way of catching around family and friends like a "wildfire," if you'll pardon the pun!  Funny how your MIL will make her HUSBAND learn how to do it! LOL!  And he will too, because all we men want is happy women in our lives!!!! 

Great looking ribs ya got there!  Nice smoke, nice money shot!  Keep the food and the pix coming!  And welcome to the SMF family, where smoking is not only preferred, but encouraged!!!!

raptor700

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined May 20, 2010
Awesome color on those ribs,

Thanks for the sliced pic, it looks like a great tasting rib.

pineywoods

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Joined Mar 22, 2008
Congrats they look great

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Awesome looking ribs!   

venture

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Joined Aug 1, 2008
You did it!  And you won a convert too.

Good luck and good smoking.

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying! (But that's how we keep the lights on.)

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks