First pork butt.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I got it up to 201 IT. Took it off n put in cooler wrapped in towels let sit for hour or so. Then unwrapped it dumped all juices in bowl. When i took it out of the tin foil it fell apart bone slide out on its own too. Its was awesome. Doing two for Super Bowl Sunday .

Oh yeah i put the juice in fridge. Waited till today and scraped fat off top and put in on meat reheated it in the over. Im going to have pulled pork coming out of my ears. Mmmmm

texas.gif
  Good afternoon and welcome to the forum, from a warm sunny day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about  everything.

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky