First New OTBS Members for 2011

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Dutch

Smoking Guru
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Jul 7, 2005
Midvale, UT
Please join me in welcoming JIRodriquez and miamirick as the newest OTBS members and the first OTBS members for 2011.  I hope that their nominations will set the trend for 2011.

Both Johnny and Rick have shared their knowledge in the art of the TBS. Their qview is awesome and they are both willing to show others "how it's done".

Great job you two, I can't thank you enough for being a part of the SMF family!

JIRodriguez: OTBS #221

miamirick:  OTBS #222  

Congrats to two of the best guys out there. Well deserved for sure. Welcome to OTBS

Congrats guys. You have earned it. Im honored to be a Member of OTBS with guys like you.

Yay... thank you everybody! .... and congrats to Rick!

Definately an honor to be nominated and selected by this group of knowledgeable people! Guess the old saying is true... "if you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bull$%^&!"
biggrin.gif

Glad to know folks have found some of my posts/comments usefull over the past year and a half. I know I have gained way more knowledge than I have imparted... lol.

Thank you all again!

icon_cool.gif

Congrats goes out to you John and Rick. Welcome to the Order. So be Proud and hold this honor high.

Congratulations Johnny and Rick,  an honor well deserved...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky