First Impressions GMG Prime Jim Bowie

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Mate have you cleaned out under the heat shield? Need to do that every bag. Any chance your pellets have been wet?
I clean out the pit every cook. My post was getting into the electronics and hopefully helping someone having my same I'll issue.
Were way past cleaning out ashes.

Well I am 50 bags in. Cooked so many different meals and use it a few times a week. LGave her a real good clean and popped on a feed. Reverse seared tomahawks using the grill grates, vegetable medley in trays, smashed potatoes and corn.

1F5B122B-19A9-410B-AD58-07DE496EBBCE.jpeg

E7F0177D-C0BA-495F-A5A7-8C17DA817E42.jpeg

Just threw some ribs, dogs wrapped in bacon and candy bacon on to the grill and now walk away for a few hours and drink beer.

Smoker set at 225f. Using Als method for the ribs.

771F4C68-9FF6-4E32-BC47-A01508D890F7.jpeg

Reactions: mike243
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky