First Hot And Fast Brisket: My Best Ever!! (Q-View)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thank you!! It really was good. A thoroughly enjoyable meal for sure.

Thank God I managed to avoid that dilemma. I called CPB Monday and ordered another case of the full packers. When I told Tracy on Saturday that we were eating the last one, I got "that look" indicating that I was not allowed to let them run out and we were to have them in the freezer at all times. Got the last case CPB had available this week.

WHEW!! Dodged a bullet,
Robert

CPB ??? got a link robert?

CPB ??? got a link robert?

The link to their main retail site is piedmontese.com You won't find the whole packers there though. They are only available on the wholesale side. No advertising for that section of the business and no web site. It takes an act of Congress to get access to buying from them wholesale. They only cater to a select few specialty butcher shops and restaurants. Due to the volume I've bought from them and after a bunch of begging, pleading, and groveling, I was given access to buying from them. The drawback is you have to buy in volume. A case of briskets runs about 65# and there are 4 to a case. I could order some, freeze them, and send you some but shipping would be pretty expensive.

Robert

The link to their main retail site is piedmontese.com You won't find the whole packers there though. They are only available on the wholesale side. No advertising for that section of the business and no web site. It takes an act of Congress to get access to buying from them wholesale. They only cater to a select few specialty butcher shops and restaurants. Due to the volume I've bought from them and after a bunch of begging, pleading, and groveling, I was given access to buying from them. The drawback is you have to buy in volume. A case of briskets runs about 65# and there are 4 to a case. I could order some, freeze them, and send you some but shipping would be pretty expensive.

Robert

I was half suspecting that might end up being the case after visiting their site late last night only to find there were no packers offered. Big congrats to you for your persistence with them. Yeah, shipping briskets would be a bit too much. Guess I could move closer :emoji_smile:

Thanks for getting back to me on the question though.

Matt

HOW DID I MISS THIS! Wow nice cook and sides! Hot and Fast makes a great brisket! another convert.

I see a guy posted a Rec Tec 700 for sale in the classifieds here for $700, two years old. My wife would probably kill me if I get another smoker but she may have to just kill me. Going to see how far away from me it is.

I saw that as also. Have you looked into it? If so, what was the outcome? You know I have one of those and love it. they are great grills.

Robert

Here they are

20200509_135245.jpg 20200510_135550.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky